Sunday 26 November 2017

Joy + Peace Tag, Christmas, Stitched Detail

I loved the stitched detailing and 'homey' feel of Melody's tag for Day 23 of Tracey's Christmas tag event...  so much so that I just had to give it a go somehow.


Here's my design...





...  and here's the cute inspiration tag that I based it on...






As you can see, I don't embrace pastel colours easily so I had to have a good long think before my version of this could come together!







Keep on Crafting!


Donna. x

2 comments:

  1. Your patterned paper holly leaves make me happy! So perfect with the black and white. Another great tag for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol... some out of the box thinking was required for this one!
      So glad you like it.
      😊

      Delete