Monday 27 November 2017

Craft Consortium, Winter Woodland, Squirrel Scene.

My project for todays Craft Consortium post was only going to look like this initially...





...  and it was going to be just a small, cute card - made using the 'oh so very gorgeous' papers from the Winter Woodland collection.



But then I got to thinking about those play scenes I used to have as a child that came with vinyl type removable sticker pieces...

...  And then I thought about how popular the 'Walking In A Winter Wonderland' theme is at this time of year...

...  And before I knew it...

... I'd made this!




Let me show you...














Obviously you can customise the wording and the toppers to suit...  or just keep it as the original idea of a small, cute card.  

Either way, it hopefully helps to give you a really good look at some of the pretty toppers that are included.  
(These are hidden away inside the double front cover of the paper pad).





*

Craft Consortium supples used:

Winter Woodland
Premium Paper Pad
Metal Vintage Acorn Charms

Always & Forever
Metallic Ribbons - Silver


*



Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Enjoy your week...




Donna. x

No comments:

Post a Comment