Monday 28 November 2016

Christmas Tag, Mini Snow Globe, Deer

I've opted to make a tag for a child for Day 25 of


Here it is...





My idea came from seeing this tag (below) with the cute image inside the snow globe.
Did you notice that I had a snow globe mounted on my star shaped tag? 
My husband didn't! 







Supplies Used:

Dies:
MFT/Die-namics 'Stitched Star STAX'
Memory Box 'Small Snow Globe' 
Open Studio 'Snow Globe Bases'
Marianne Design/Craftables 'Tiny's Pine Trees'
Impression Obsession 'Wreath'

Stamp:
Stampin' Up 'Forest Friends'

Memento/Tsukineko Marker Pens:
Gray Flannel
Tuxedo Black
Bamboo Leaves
New Sprout

Other:
Crafter's Companion 'Spray and Shine' Varnish
Twine - Gray
Gems - Pink








Although Tracey's challenge clearly states 25 Days, she snuck in an extra day!
So that's one more tag for me to show you on my next post...

Just one more tag to go...

Donna. x

4 comments:

  1. Love this idea snow globe on a star tag Donna, love the decor in the snow globe!.. been messy around since yesterday doing a snow globe..lol.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look forward to seeing your finished creation, Pam. X
      Thank you. X

      Delete