Monday 28 November 2016

Christmas Wreath Tag, Heart Shaped, Woodgrain

I've come up with a design for Day 20 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags that on first impressions looks nothing like the set of inspiration tags.
Let me show you.

Here's my tag...





...  and here's the set of four tags that I chose to take inspiration from.







I spy hearts, a wreath, holly and berries and patterned paper in that mix of tags - as well as some green and red colouring.  Those elements combined (the wreath has been cut from individual 'branches' of patterned paper) are what ultimately led to this creation.

For some reason my husband looks at my tag here and thinks of chocolate macaroons!
Oh well...





Supplies Used:

Die:
Memory Box 'Grand Heart'
Simon Says 'Sketch Heart'
Impression Obsession 'Wreath'

Punch:
Martha Stewart 'Branch'

Other:
Altenew 'Woodgrain Bark' Paper
Twine
Button - Red





It just goes to show that you never can tell how a design will inspire you!
Thank you for stopping by today...

Donna. x



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous heart tag Donna, love how you used leaf stems to create a heart.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this heart shaped tag. It's adorable xxx

    ReplyDelete